Mumbai. Gujarat-based electric vehicle manufacturer Wardwijard Innovations and Mobility has started a business in the high-speed electric scooter category and has launched three models in this segment.
The company said two of these models Wolfe- and Generation Next Nanu are priced at Rs 1.10 lakh and Rs 1.06 lakh respectively while fleet management scooter Dell Go is priced at Rs 1.14 lakh.
Bookings for all the three types of scooters have started from Friday. Yatin Gupta, Chairman and MD of the company, said, “We will continue to invest in R&D and work towards the overall e-mobility environment so that the pace of adoption of green vehicles in the country is faster.”
Also Read This..
- ‘Echoed in Air India flights’ Ratan Tata’s welcome message
- MS Dhoni Comeback in Team India for T20 World Cup 2021
- Australia Open from today: Djokovic won’t be able to defend title
- Why was the 1968 Olympics so important- The Story of Mexico Olympics
- The Ladder of Success Energy with Discipline in Life
Keyword: wardwizard innovations & mobility ltd share price target, share price, & mobility ltd products list, mobility ltd share split, ltd news, ltd history, wardwizard innovations & mobility ltd balance sheet, wardwizard products list, scoter, bike, electric,