A few days after the command of Air India fell into the hands of the Tata Group
An audio message of Ratan Tata is heard echoing during the airline’s flights. In a message, Ratan Tata, honorary chairman of Tata Sons, said, “The Tata Group is thrilled to work together to make Air India the preferred airline in terms of passenger convenience and service. Air India also released a short video message of Ratan Tata in a tweet on Wednesday.
The tweet, which was released with the hashtag FlyAII, said that Tata Trusts Chairman Ratan Tata has extended a warm welcome to the passengers travelling by Air India flights.
In a message, Ratan Tata said, “The Tata Group welcomes new customers of Air India and is thrilled to work together to make it their preferred airline.
Also Read This..
- Three high-speed electric scooters hit the market
- IPL auction final list, bids to be placed on 590 players
- MS Dhoni Comeback in Team India for T20 World Cup 2021
- Australia Open from today: Djokovic won’t be able to defend title
- Taxing crypto does not mean validity
Keyword: ratan Tata, net worth, article, CEO, group, air india, maharaja, come back, sale, young, owner,