This photo of Kamra with 18-month-old rhino kilfi at Kenya’s Leva Wildlife Conservation Centre is a national geographic photographer Ami Vitale has been captured on camera.
Kamra takes care of these rhinoceros at the Wildlife Conservation Centre. Black rhino population in Kenya It was on the verge of extinction. But with the efforts of the people and the Government to protect them, their numbers are now increasing. by a hundred This photo of photographer Amy Vitale, who has worked in more countries, is featured in 100 top environmental photographs of Jane Gudal Self Portrait Has been selected from. The money that will be received from its sale will be spent on saving endangered organisms.
Also Read This..
- How to Make Money in the Stock Market for Beginners
- The great Atal Vajpayee who wrote the future of India
- Why was the 1968 Olympics so important- The Story of Mexico Olympics
- There is a need for fair rewriting of Indian history
- Dharam is the solution to every problem, the first goal of life is peace